Shivam Dubey is an Indian Cricketer. He was born on 26 June 1993 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India . He is an All-rounder player who bats Left-handed and bowls Right-arm medium-fast. He was playing for Mumbai in Domestic Cricket. In IPL 2019 auction he was purchased by RCB (Royal Challengers Bangalore) for an amount of Rupees: 5 Crore. (approximately 7,10,700.00 United States Dollar).
Also Read about:- Rohit Sharma Biography
Some Quick Facts About Shivam Dubey:-
• He is an Indian Cricket played for Mumbai in Domestic Crickets.
• He made his Domestic Cricket debut in Vijay Hazare Trophy against Rajasthan.
• He got the fame after hitting 5 sixes in 5 Balls in Ranji Trophy Match against Baroda at Wankhede Stadium Mumbai.
• In December 2018, He was bought by RCB (Royal Challengers Bangalore) in Rs. 5 Crore for IPL (Indian Premier League) 2019.
• He likes Playing Cricket, Eating and Traveling.
• He is an Ideal Player.
|Real Name||Shivam Dubey|
|Date of Birth||26 June 1993|
|Age (as in 2023)||30 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, India|
|School||Private School Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Height (approx.)||Feet: 6 feet 0 inches Centimeter: 180 cm Meter: 1.80 m Inches: 70 inches|
|Weight (approx.)||68 Kg|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Net Worth||Not Known|